Australia and New Zealand Sarcoma Association (ANZSA) will hold the William F. Enneking Musculoskeletal Pathology Course - 1-3 February 2019, Grand Hyatt, Melbourne and will be attended by Australian and New Zealand registrars.
This 3 day course is an immersion experience in basic musculoskeletal pathology, correlated with radiographic and imaging staging techniques, histologic diagnosis, and principles of treatment covering the gamut of musculoskeletal lesions.
The course was established by William Enneking in 1963 and has been running continuously, twice per year in the USA. It is recognized as the premiere musculoskeletal pathology course in the USA and is widely attended by trainees in Orthopaedics, as well as orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists and pathologists with an interest in musculoskeletal pathology.
The course will be presented by international faculty from the University of Florida;
• Professor Mark Scarborough, MD, Chairman Director Orthopedic Oncology
• Assistant Professor Andre Spiguel, MD, Orthopaedic Oncology, Trauma
• Professor John Reith, MD, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
• Adjunct Professor Gerard Powell, FRACS, Melbourne
• Associate Professor Peter Steadman, FRACS Brisbane
Click here to download the provisional program.
We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting
Peter Steadman and Gerard Powell